I would like to remind you that nominations for the inaugural Clinton High School Hall of Honor are due no later than November 1, 2018. The Hall of Honor Committee will screen and make selections by December 15, 2018. Nominees will be recognized at the Clinton High School Academic Awards Night in April 12, 2019 and at a community reception.
The mission of this recognition program is:
The Clinton High School Alumni Hall of Honor has been established to recognize those who attended Clinton High School and have distinguished themselves in their careers, communities and personal lives. These individuals shall be held up to Clinton students as examples of citizenship and success.
The criteria for Hall of Honor nominations are:
- Nominee must have graduated from CHS at least 10 years ago.
- A person may be nominated more than once.
- Nominations are considered for 3 years.
- Nominee must possess outstanding moral character.
- HOH recognition may be given posthumously.
Nominees will have distinguished themselves in one or more of the following areas after high school:
- Accomplishments in Academic Fields
- Accomplishments in the Arts
- Humanitarian Endeavors
- Professional Career Accomplishments
- Public or Community Service
- Exceptional Contributions to the Clinton School District
- Distinguished Military Service
Nomination forms can be found on the district website:
Nominations may be turned into the superintendent’s office at 1401 12th Ave N, Clinton.